Thursday 25 May 2023

15mm Renault UE

 I've been meaning to get some Renault UE for a while, both to use in the odd France 1940 scenario, as well as with my Rumanians as Malaxa tows and as ersatz Konsomlets tractors for the Russians. I had ordered some with my last disastrous QRF order, and they were among the pieces which never turned up, so I ordered some BPM ones instead.


They are offered with or without trailers (unlike the QRF ones) and being a cheapskate I went for the basic version, but then paid for resin prints as they are so teeny tiny. And cheap.


What lovely little models they are. Very crisp and sharp, and look just like the real thing.


You can see the nicely moulded detail on the rear storage compartment and hatch covers.

I did them in dark Olive Green (I forget which VJ colour now, maybe camo green 894?) and dirtied them up a bit with some mud and dust.





2 comments:

  1. Those are very nice Martin.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pete. You also witnessed their combat debut in our last France 1940 game.

      Delete