Thursday 22 February 2024

15mm BPM Kubelwagen

 I do have a few (grey) Kublewagens already, but wanted a sand coloured one for DAK. All very Airfix Recce Set. 


This is the BPM offering in APL. tbh it is a bit crude, particularly the lines on the sides of the body, but OK for the price.


The wheel on the bonnet is nicely done though, much better than my PP Kubelwagens.


As ever with 3D prints, no crew included, but it is crying out for some figures in it. The interior detail is actually quite good, and the rear number plate stands out too (I painted it white and scrawled on a Heer numberplate with my 0.05mm micron pen).


You can see it looks a bit rough from the side, but OK. I'll probably re-paint one of my grey ones in sand to go with it, and I've also got an old staff car in need of a repaint. The Germans used quite a few light cars, so they will all be useful additions.



No comments:

Post a Comment