A place where I've uploaded some scenarios for various sets of rules and periods. Many of them are based on existing scenarios converted to other rules but some of them are original. If I've done game reports on the the blog I've linked to that too which gives some idea of what to expect. I'll add to it as I go along.
WW2 One Hour Wargames Scenarios
1. Arras May 1940, Arras France. The battle of Arras, most of Rommels 7th Panzer Div faces off against 1st Army Tank Brigade and 3 DLM. Translated from a KISS Rommel scenario. Game report here: https://tgamesweplay.blogspot.com/2020/12/one-hour-arras.html
2. The Road to Minsk Summer 1941, near Minsk. Eastern Front. 20th Panzer Div breaks through to Minsk during Operation Barbarossa, while scattered Russian units rush to encircle and destroy them. A standard OHW scenario converted to a real battle.
Game reports here: https://tgamesweplay.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-road-to-minsk.html
3. Escape from Tula December 1941, near Tula. Eastern Front. Panzer Group Eberbach tries to escape from encirclement during Zhukovs winter counteroffensive. A standard OHW scenario converted to a real battle.
Game report here: https://tgamesweplay.blogspot.com/2021/01/escape-from-tula.html
4. Hill 241 July 1943, Kursk. Eastern Front. 1st SS LAH tackles 2nd Tank Corps and 183 Rifle Div on the road to Prochorovoka. A standard OHW scenario converted to a real battle.
Game report here: https://tgamesweplay.blogspot.com/2020/04/hill-241-10th-july-1943.html
5. Twin Villages 1944 Krinkelt/Rocherach, Ardennes. The best part of a Volksgrenadier Division supported by 12th SS Panzer Div takes on 99th Infantry during the Battle of the Bulge. A standard OHW scenario converted to a real battle.
Game report here: https://tgamesweplay.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-twin-villages.html