Thursday 11 July 2024

15mm Sahariana Artillery Tractor

 To go with my various 'heavy' Italian trucks I wanted some lighter wheeled trucks.


BPM does these rather nice Sahariana artillery tractors. They are very cheap, so I got a couple of them. I may use them as gun tractors, but tbh, they will also do as light trucks and they look very smart with their big desert wheels.


These are quite small, and unlike the SP 90mm, came off their print support flash very easily. Nice clean prints, the fine detail came up well, even the mudguards are clan and sharp. 


Moulding on the rear panels, highlighted by washes and drybrushing.


I just did them plain sand with the usual shading layers over a dark grey basecoat. They could probably do with drivers, but I'll add those later if I can be bothered.


2 comments:

  1. You cannot have enough trucks and tractors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but they are a bit of a pain to paint all at once! When I've done the bulk, I'll get some fun stuff to fill in.

      Delete